Re: [orca-list] Have we chosen the good way to contribute?

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 06:43:40AM -0500, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Jean-Philippe.

On 01/12/2015 07:22 PM, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:

Was this pull request studied/seen?

Not by me. As described in the following announcement, "There's no
intention to support pull requests or to depend in any way
in this service, this is just a nice-to-have to serve the GitHub's
community and user base." http://lwn.net/Articles/564216/

The way to provide patches to GNOME modules has always been to open a
bug upstream (i.e. in GNOME's bugzilla) and attach a patch to that bug.
ok, i'm sorry, i went too fast with this. I'll correct that mistake.
I guess there shouldn't be any reference of the debian bug in the commit
message as well.
thank you for the answer.
--
ksamak