Re: [orca-list] How to open orca preferences window without using orca key...

Hello,
You can run
orca --setup
from the terminal or from a script to bring up screen reader preferences window. The only thing you have to bear in mind is that this functionality has been added in 3.14 development cycle and may not be available for older versions of orca.

Greetings

Peter