Re: [orca-list] installing orca 3.14 on ubuntu 14.04

This script installs Orca 3.15.1 from GIT. Do:

$ sudo chmod +x orca-updater.sh
$ sudo orca-updater.sh

To run Orca 3.15.1, press alt+F2 and type:

orca2

To return to the old version:

orca --replace

I am not an experient scripter, but this has worked for me. I hope it helps.