[orca-list] installing orca 3.14 on ubuntu 14.04

Hello.
I have been playing with ubuntu gnome 14.04 for the last couple of weeks.
I started out with gnome 3.10 and the corresponding version of orca and it worked fairly well. However, web browsing still leaves something to be desired. so i started trying to figure out how i can update orca. However, there is a frustrating lack of documentation on where to start looking for instructions for this process. I updated gnome to 3.12 using the PPA and got the same orca version as the other gnome software, 3.12
I'd like to use this version of gnome but update orca to 3.14.3
Any ideas?

Thanks.