Re: [orca-list] Orca does not annouce window names on alt+tab

The problem is the same, but there are two differences:

1. I am using Orca 3.12.2 not 3.14;
2. Even the second tab with the control key held, Orca doesn't annouce
the name of windows.

The problem is fixed, but it's not easy to get the corrections.

From GIT, I have installed Orca. I wait for a more recent version.
However, the downloaded version was also 3.12.2. Perhaps, it's the
version of Gnome. If I don't have the appropriate version of gnome,
the installed version, even using GIT, maybe it's less recent than the
last one.

I don't have any ideia how to update Gnome, so it's not easy to get
the corrections.

I will come back to standar Ubuntu and I will say to you if the
problem persists.