[orca-list] rhythmbox and orca

How do I navigate podcasts in Rhythmbox using Orca?
I seem to get stuck when tabbing and have to do a CTRL Tab to switch to something else and if I am lucky to find the podcasts heading in the table, I can't expand to view all my podcasts I am subscribed to or their eppisodes and might only see one podcast on the screen for some reason so arrowing down doesn't take me down my podcasts or list of episodes.