[orca-list] Testing development version of evolution

Hello,
Today I have decided to try out new development version of evolution since it's now becoming more and more accessible during this gnome development cycle. I have chosen to build it using jhbuild while still running gnome 3.14. Unfortunatelly this turned not to work for me. When building evolution many other gnome apps were automatically built for me including gtk+, atk, at-spi and all the other direct and indirect dependencies of evolution. In total I've built 49 gnome modules this way. Resulting evolution is however not compatible with the rest of my system. I can't add an account, I can't get it to recognize account added via evolution 3.14 so this method is not suitable for testing evolution. How do you guys also interested in this run evolution from gnome 3.15 at this time?

Greetings

Peter