Re: [orca-list] pdf files

Hello,
I have tested this and indeed the caret really moves when selecting a row in the table listing search results. However some untagged PDF files are interpreted in a way that all the text is reported as if it was on a huge single line. The most natural way when looking around is pressing up or down arrow key. So when the caret moves and I press up or down arrow I will end up reading completelly different part of the file. If I start moving by letter all is fine in regard to cursor movement but having text of the whole page displayed as a single line or in some cases as two or three lines is a bit inconvenient. Currently I do only have PDF files with the text in slovak where I can observe this behaviour. I will pass some files along if I notice PDF file with english text where I can reproduce the issue.

Greetings

Peter