Re: [orca-list] pdf files

Hello,
I am afraid this might really be an evince issue. Judging from your description evince scrols into view after performing a search but the caret offset may not be set accordingly therefore orca is unable to follow the view. This is only my assumption and may not be entirelly correct. Most likelly Joanie or someone else knowing evince accessibility better will hopefully be able to better interpret this and come up with something that may help addressing this in the future.

Greetings  Peter

Dňa 31.1.2015 23:52 používateľ "Alonzo cuellar" <mariachiac gmail com> napísal:
Hello Peter,
Yes I can see the document fine. I'm just uable to go to a certain aprt of
the document with control-f.
I do control-f search for hat I want, selectt the result in the table with
orca-8. I then press escape and reaad the document, but it doesn't seem to
navigate to the corrrect location. Seems that carrot focus isn't picking it
up correctly. However, I'm not sure if its carrot focus and orca or what
the problem is.
Alonzo