Re: [orca-list] pdf files

Hi Alonzo,

if this or an other pdf is still no accessible (also with enabled caret).
I ´m working on a "plugin" for orca to OCR the current window. i has some bugs for know but i also works good for know. after using the ocr function you have the content of the current window in the clipboard:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/orca-list/2015-January/msg00239.html

maybe its usefull for you for working on unaccessible pdfs.