Re: [orca-list] nuvola player

Hi,
the developer says that caret navigation is enabled by default, that he
can move caret with arrows without any problems. I will try to produce a
debug log.
Vojta

Dne 22.12.2015 v 22:22 Jason White napsal(a):
Vojtěch Polášek <krecoun gmail com> wrote:
I have asked about ways of improving accessibility of Nuvola player - a
desktop player for web services like Spotify etc.
It is a webkit2 application. I asked developer to enable caret
navigation, and it is enabled by default. However, moving with arrows
does not produce any speech.

You may have to press a key (for example, F7) to enable caret navigation.

Make sure that caret navigation truly is enabled. If the problem persists,
then it's time to look at a debug log.