Re: [orca-list] Capitalization Sound Icons Question

Joanie,
No problem! That's what testing is all about, right? A friend of mine is also testing master, and feels the same
way I do about the capitalization sound. Unfortunately, he's not on the list. I've tried getting him to join, but
he says I write better bug reports than he does. <smiles> Keep up the great work!

Jeremy