Re: [orca-list] tunnelbroker

Hi Michał.

Anything interesting in your debug.out?
--joanie

On 12/15/2015 05:39 PM, Michał Zegan wrote:
Just downloaded the newest orca master, and went to tunnelbroker.net.
I was logged in so I went directly at the main menu with the same
result, like an enormous lag. It happens for this page, does not happen
for epiphany on this page, I also have archlinux with newest ff, at
least newest from repos.