Gesendet: Montag, 14. Dezember 2015 um 06:51 Uhr
Von: "David Hunt" <dahunt posteo de>
An: chrys87 <chrys87 web de>
Betreff: Re: [orca-list] Initial sound icons implemented into orca, testers and feedback wanted
Hi,

I'm using the orca with sound icons, what a great idea; thanks for doing
this on a sleepless night.

A couple of quick observations:

1) a sound icons volume slider would be convenient; I find their current
volume a bit low.

2) Sometimes a sound icon will chop the voice.

I realize this feature is still in early development, and it's off to a
good start.

Sincerely,

Dave