Re: [orca-list] Initial sound icons implemented into orca, testers and feedback wanted

Hi,
Very nice! And why not a separate tab in the Orca Preferences, called
sounds? It could incorporate all sounds of Orca and a way of
playing/changing them.
You've missed some controls, like page tab, editable, check menu item
and radio menu item, may be also some other more rare controls, also
some states, like expanded/collapsed. There also could be a sound for
menu/submenu.
I don't know why, but when I go to facebook.com and move through
headings of level 5, they're silenced. This doesn't happen with Orca
master. There is also problem when navigating by headings on
startpage.com (I was just going to search for free sounds).

I'll continue testing and reporting my additional findings.

Best wishes,
Zahari