Re: [orca-list] Table Navigation with orca 3.19.3-PRE and Firefox no longer working.

Hi,
is this just that single table, or every table?
Cause I have very similar problem, but with every table - table
navigation commands just not work.
However, I think Mozilla Firefox 42.0
 is one to blame here, cause I reverted Orca to a commit from three
weeks ago, where I was sure there wasn't such a problem, and the problem
persisted. Same with Orca 3.18.2.
Then, I've changed my keybindings for table navigation commands to Orca
Modifier+Control+Arrows and they began working.
When the Shift key is a part of the keystroke, Firefox begins to select
text, and it looks like Orca currently could not do anything about it.
I'm not 100% sure that the problem appeared after a Firefox update, but
it looks like the most likely scenario.

Best wishes,
Zahari