[orca-list] Table Navigation with orca 3.19.3-PRE and Firefox no longer working.

When I use this site: https://www.zonebbs.com/boards.php?cat_id=modified&qn=1 and I use the 't' command, orca says "table with 51 rows, 6 columns", then, "column header". When using 'alt+shift+left/right", orca should announce the column header's text, when on the first row, otherwise, should read the link text for the table datum. What seems to happen instead is orca reading the table's title, and "column header". but no data. This works in orca 3.16 and earlier, and I'd thought this was fixed, based on messages in the list archives. In case it makes a difference, the table data in question contain links.

Thanks,

Dave