Re: [orca-list] most accessible desktop with orca

Yes the shortcuts have almost all changed.
I do not have the URLs handy, but There is at least one overview of gnome3s accessability on the gnome site
that I've seen.
 In mate most should be the same or similar to what you know from gnome2.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Don Raikes wrote:
Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 07:33:27PM -0800

   Rob,

   Yes I am totally blind, and the image I am creating is intended for both
   running as a live cd and/or being installed onto a hard disk.

   Perhaps the problem is that I don’t know the shortcut keys for gnome 3.

   When I get to the desktop and start orca, I press alt+f1 which used to go
   to the gnome menu, but now it just says gnome-shell, and nothing I do
   changes what I see/hear (note I am runnig with both speech and Braille
   support).

   When I build the image with the mate desktop, I have the same results, in
   fact I don’t see any differences other  than the size of the iso image.

   I want ot make this as cpu and memory efficient as possible so I can use
   it on virtually any computer I have to use.

   Any tips would be appreciated.