Re: [orca-list] Webchat freenode accessibility

Hello,
I have just tested this page and I can see no major issues.
Logging in and connecting is accessible and I can use it fine with Firefox 42 and Orca 3.18.2. When I'm connected I can also chat in a channel. The user list accessibility can be improved as this is just a list of clickables but still for some random chatting it's fine as a whole I would say.

Greetings

Peter