[orca-list] Volunteers to update the wiki? (was Re: Frustrated Newbie)

Hey all.

Periodically I put out a call for volunteers to update the wiki,
deleting all the old cruft and either writing new content or pointing to
the existing content in the docs (which I updated this past release
cycle and have been adding to since). Having community members take on
this task would be super. And it sounds like it would have helped Steve.

Thanks!
--joanie