Re: [orca-list] Orca no longer talking in ArchLinux Mate.

Peter Tesar <ptesar ca inter net> wrote:

I was told that a brief message appears telling me that the screen reader
started.

While in Mate I can go into the console and speakup is working.
In the console, the process command does not show Orcarunning:

Try adding the --debug option to the Orca command that you specify at the
"run" dialogue. Then inspect the debug log that it creates.