[orca-list] Orca and Synthesizers

Dear List, thanks for the answers to my previous questions.  I think I am going to go with sonar, but  the
stumbling block could be synthesizers.  I have never been a fan of espeak. What synthesizers are available
for orca and can they be installed through the GUI or do you have to use the command line, which would be
daunting as a total beginner.  What is speech dispatcher?  I read online that to install the festival
synthesizer you have to type the command festvox-kallpc16k Can some kind soul explain why this sequence of
letters installs the festival speech synthesizer?  I know there are cepstral voices that can be purchased,
but the only instructions  I can find for installing them use the command line and involve creating a file
with another long list of letters.  Where does the file have to be created?  Vinux sells a synthesizer called
voxin.  Is this installed through the command line as well?

Many Thanks, Lee