Re: [orca-list] gnome-terminal focus

On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 06:23:15AM AEST, Michał Zegan wrote:
I seem to have another problem, that terminal works, but suddenly, when
switching windows to it, focus is lost completely. It is impossible to
restore it, it is only possible to close the window.
It is orca 3.16, or rather orca from git (probably not the current master),
gnome 3.16.

If this is on Ubuntu with Unity, then this is known, and unfortunately I have no idea what may be the cause.
I suspect something that Compiz is doing with window management, but not entirely sure.

Luke