Re: [orca-list] I am looking for new computer with Linux

Portables with Linux preinstalled are available from Emperor Linux:
http://emperorlinux.com/

And, all manner of workstation and server Linux systems, including
rack-mountable systems, are available from Pogo Linux:
http://www.pogolinux.com/

hth

Janina