Re: [orca-list] I am looking for new computer with Linux

Hi Vojta,

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but I know Del sell
laptops through there website with Ubuntu 14.04 preloaded on it. If
you buy from them all the hardware will be compatible with Linux, and
of course you will qualify for Del technical support if you want or
need it.

HTH