Re: [orca-list] talking dosbox in wine?

Why? You can install dosemu and run them directly from an emulated DOS, so why bother with a Windows emulation of a DOS emulation? Speakup and Orca should be able to read dosemu from a terminal. Also, dosbox already exists for Linux, so wine would be a waste of time. Finally, wine doesn't work with any screen reader in Windows, so other than for self-voicing Windows games, it's useless, at least from my understanding. I would just install dosemu if you have hardware speech or dosbox if you don't. You'll have to reconfigure dosbox since Linux doesn't use COMx for serial ports.