[orca-list] Some questions about presentations

Hello all,

I don't know if it's possible, but I would like to produce simple
presentations with topics and tables.

I imagine it's not easy to do it with Impress. However, I heard about
beamer, a latex package for presentations.

So I make the following questions:
1. Did someone have experience with Beamer?
2. By means of this, can a blind person create simple presentations?
3. Only in PDF or also in other formats?
4. If only in PDF, is it useful to make presentantions in front of a
public or only to share as I file attatched in an e-mail?
5. If is it really useful, do you know how I can find a good reference
to learn beamer commands?

Thank you for any help!

Regards,

Luciano