Re: [orca-list] now things goes a lot better

Hi.
I mean mate.
Now I've got almost no problem using orca with it.
I'l try some mor ubuntu cd:s and see what happens on this computer.
/Kristoffer

Hi.
I just wanted you all to know that I've changed computer now.
I'm testing edge on that computer. Goes much faster than the one i had
Before.
I had to wait about 30 seconds after I pressed a button for something
to happen, but not now.
I'm very happy, so now shall i play around a bit.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a