[orca-list] Interesting issue in ubuntu

I sent this to the ubuntu access list last week. If anyone else has sen this or has any ideas of how to resolve it please let me kow.

Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 13:53:35
From: Tom Masterson <kd7cyu gmail com>
To: ubuntu-accessibility lists ubuntu com
Subject: accessiblity-dev ppa

I am running ubuntu 14.04.3 and have upgraded the accessibility to the version in this ppa. I notice that now I have problems runnig a console using strictly brltty. Once unity has come up (or evne the login screen) it will not show me things in a console unless I restart brltty. THis also occurs if I am in a console and something changes on the unity desktop such as the screensaver becoming active. THis was not happening before I upgraded to the ppa versions.

A simple example is to shut down the computer, bring it back up and once it gets to the login screen just try a ctrl-alt-f1 to go to the first console. In my case it continues to show the unity login screen. To see teh console I have to login from memory and then restart brltty.

Tom