Gesendet: Montag, 24. August 2015 um 10:07 Uhr
Von: "Peter Vágner" <pvdeejay gmail com>
An: chrys87 web de
Cc: ORCA-LIST gnome org
Betreff: Re: [orca-list] Patch: Experimental eSpeak support using python-espeak
Hello,
Thanks Chrys for the feetback.
Oh I should have reported I am working on this in the IRC channel so I
would not waste your time.

In the mean time I have pushed all this into my github account at
https://github.com/pvagner/orca fixing a few little things along the way:
- Proper range is now used when setting eSpeak volume.
- Voices with additional dialect such en-us pt-br can now be set correctly.

I am also seeing a bit of lag when pressing keys. It's mostly noticeable
when typing too fast or selecting the text.
I haven't yet figured out what might be causing this. Perhaps I need to
find a way on how to decrease eSpeak sound buffer somehow. Or I need to
move speaking into seperate thread. If you have more ideas related to
this, I'm listening.

Thanks and greetings

Peter