Re: [orca-list] mouse functions not working veryh well

Well, I don't have gedit, tried pico and I did not hear slash.  Also, I
tried gnome-terminal and did not hear a slash, but in the firerfox
window  using orca I did hear a slash.  Numlock is off.  Also, in learn
mode I hear / followed by the description.

Thanks.

Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:

Hi John.

On 2015-08-19 16:11, covici ccs covici com wrote:
Hi.  I have an ongoing problem where if I press the slash key on the
numpad, I hear slash rather than getting a left click.

Some questions:
1. If you try this in Gedit is a slash entered into the document?
2. Is NumLock locked?
3. Does the problem happen with all apps and use cases, or just some?

--joanie

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici