Re: [orca-list] has something radically changed in master?

Strange, my aclocal is a link to automake.    If I do automake by itself
it says 1.15.   I think its a problem with the perl 5.22.0, so I am
going to downgrade that, what a pain.  Thanks.

Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:

Hi John.

Is automake version 1.15, and aclocal version 1.15, being used? Your
error suggests not. I'm not sure why you are getting the error you are,
but I have no problems using version 1.15 of the aforementioned packages.

--joanie