Re: [orca-list] dropbox

Hi,
it does not appear so.
I will resolve that and check the Dropbox sign in screen again.

Thanks Joanie.

On 14/08/15 00:20, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Rob.

Do other Qt apps work with Orca on your system?

--joanie

On 08/13/2015 05:33 AM, Rob Whyte wrote:
Hey Tom,
All Orca presents is push control alt G to log in, G as in giraffe.
At this point type your username, push tab, type your password and hit
enter.
Then Push alt A to import all your folders.
This works for me.
Perhaps a bug report for this would be helpful.

Good luck
Rob