[orca-list] little off: A question with Nautilus view menu related

Hi List,

With Nautilus 3.16 version if I click the view menu labelled toggle button, I see two Orca radio button announced widgets (the grid and list view labelled menu item widgets). Both two widgets default Orca says unchecked state, the moving between this widgets is possible I think the left or right arrow keys. Anybody not known, how can possible checking the selected menu item only with keyboard (for example the list view menu item) and close the opened view menu? The space and ENTER key me nothing doing, left or right arrow keys me moving only between grid and list menu items. Possible this widgets really not radiobutton GTK3 vidgets, me only Orca announced this rolename information and unchecked state message after announced the widget label. I using Orca master branch version my Manjaro test system, and looked this issue in Nautilus 3.16.2 version.

Testcase:
1. Open home folder in Nautilus 3.16 or higher version.
2. Search view menu toggle button (possible newer Nautilus development version named another label this widget), and press space key. 3. Moving between awailable radio buttons (or the new style menu item widgets, I don't no this widgets really radiobutton widgets or not), and try checking any widgets with checked state only the keyboard. If this issue a Nautilus or GTK3 issue, the 3.18 series development version already fixed this issue?

Attila