Re: [orca-list] The State Of Linux Accessibility

Unity is rather very accessible these days.
Dash works very well, the top panel with the drop down menus (wifi, volume control ... etc ) all is accessible.
Notifications are just fine with Orca.
I am using Ubuntu 14.04 and even with 15.04.
Unity guys have an accessible fix for the dash.
Thunderbird is almost accessible with a few irritating factors.
With Libre office. yes it depends on what you want to do.
I use spreadsheet for my reporting purpose. I need some formula and formatting including cell merge, all this is accessible.
I use word processer rather well except for comments.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.