[orca-list] Mutt questions?

I have two questions re:  the setup of mutt email client:

1) how do I get mutt to launch a browser and pass the selected link from
a message?
2) How do I make tab completion and the alias menu work?

Attached is a sample ~/.muttrc, with the only difference being that
personally-identifiable info is removed.  Using this configuration, I
can launch a browser using 'ctrl-b', but no url is selected.  In the
message header input fields, the only way I can get aliases expanded is
to type the entire nickname; tab just rings the terminal bell, and no
menu ever comes up.

Thanks for any help,

Dave