Re: [orca-list] Debian 8 'Jessie' released

thought I would give an update,
but before that,
sorry that this is so very ot, is there a mailing list ware I may ask
more questions?
I fear that i'm annoying the admins of the orca list.
okay, the update.
picked mate as my desktop, because i'm used to it, 70% complete,
as espeak tells me,
the installer has an issue with wireless networks that require a
password or so I have found.
basicly I picked the wireless network when it asked,
and sellected the option of wpa2 the second option. i entered in my
pw, and it brought me back to the pick the wireless network page.
strange.
rebooted, and I had to create a new wireless network on a new vlan,
with out a pw, when this install is complete, I will have to secure it
again.
bottom line is this.
the install is now 80% complete.
thanks all