Re: [orca-list] some oddities in gnome's core application menus

hi
I really need to get my facts straight before sending these kind of
emails, lol. The important thing is that orca announces what it's
supposed to, which it does. Whether it's a menu, tool bar, header bar,
whatever, so long as it's accessible, and it is.
Thanks
Kendell clark
Sent from sonar GNU/Linux

Joanmarie Diggs wrote: