Re: [orca-list] suggested improvements for orca

Can anybody speak to how well Kmag does onKDE? I do not think it is far-fetched to envision a situation where
inKDE has better support for magnification thenGnome just because they're screen reader support sucks. Just a
thought.
Alex M

Sent from my iPhone