Re: [orca-list] Vinux & Unity - Top Panel and resident drives

First, the latest Vinux is ambiguous. There's a currently supported released version and a beta version. Vinux 4 is the currently supported released version, and Vinux 5 is in beta.

Alt+F10 works for me in Vinux 4, which is what I'm using now. I'm sure it works for me in vinux 5 as well, but it's been a few days since I've pulled it up. I'm sure if it had not worked, I would have noticed it. The next time I pull it up, I'll check, and if there's an issue, I'll report it to the Vinux developers.

To manage my disks and partitions I use the Dash and bring up an application called Disk Utility. If you're talking about accessing these drives that are already mounted, I just use Nautilus for that. Make sure Places in your side bar panel is active.