[orca-list] orca 3.14 and gnome 3.14 available for testing in live mode

Dear users,
Developers around The Gnome foundation have enabled blind users to test Gnome in live mode.
Orca work perfectly including speech-dispatcher and Espeak.
The onlyone disadvantage is that user must go throught initial login screen which is typical for Fedora based distros.
This live system is based on Fedora too.
But Firefox is not included. But if somebody want to try Gnome 3.14 with Orca 3.14 in action, here is direct link for download.

http://fr2.rpmfind.net/linux/gnome.org/misc/promo-usb/gnome-3.14.iso

I have tested in Oracle VM VirtualBox
You will need X64 CPU, kernel do not support I686 based CPU, so it will not run on those systems.

I will try this with my Toshiba notebook which is 64 Bit based system. I have go through initial setup screen by using NVDA OCR feature and by using backspace to test if focus is on a edit field.
OCR have given me a necessary feetback which information to fill out.

It would be good, if it would support persistent feature.
But i can only dream about it.