  Version: 1.80
  Date: 29.6.2011
Serial number: 5A195197Q
Motherboard: TOSHIBA (Portable PC; version: Base Board Version)
  Manufacturer: TOSHIBA
  Product: Portable PC
  Version: Base Board Version
Chassis: Notebook
Processor: AMD Turion(tm) II P520 Dual-Core Processor (architecture: x64; 2300 MHz)
  Name: AMD Turion(tm) II P520 Dual-Core Processor

My sighted mother found out, that there is proggress bar which start to stop on position 5, virtual consoles are working but X server can not be loaded, no desktop.
I can not login to virtual consoles by typing user name
sonar
passwords
onar

Very strange.
I have checked .iso file with 7zip iso check feature and it works perfectly, and this algorithm did not find corrupted .iso image.