Re: [orca-list] Asus 701 Lubuntu won't boot

Hi Glenn.

As I think others here will tell you, I tend to be pretty liberal when
it comes to "off-topic" posts and to posts which arguably belong on
distro-specific accessibility lists. My reason for doing so is that it's
not always easy to know if the issue is with Orca, or with the
accessibility of the desktop environment, or with something the distro
did or failed to do.... As long as the topic is related to accessing
stuff with Orca, I generally view it as relevant enough to be
appropriate for this list.

Having said that, I do not believe what you are asking below falls into
that category. I would ask that you (and anyone responding to you) move
this discussion elsewhere.

Thank you for your understanding.
--joanie