[orca-list] mp3 folders not opened or played in ubuntu 14.4

Dear list,
I am sorry to find that I cannot open a folder consisting mp3 songs using the right click or application menu in ubuntu 14.4. Even when I have entered the folder and select all items the open with menu does not show all applications and the open with menu is unstable.I am using gnome-shell and I request your advice on the subject.thanking you.