[orca-list] congratulations to Yours work on Orca

Dear sir,
Yours work on Orca programming have started very rapidly and Yours programmers activities are bringing very stable and fast screen reader. I have never thought, that Python programming language can bring so fast Internet browsing experience to blind users. Because when i have tried first versions of NVDA for Windows, developers have used Python to communicate with WEB browsers. Their results have been not very good. The virtual buffer had to be filled rom beginning of The WEB page till The end and NVDA allocated from 32 MB to 56 MB. Yours Python programming knowlege is out standing. And it is very good, that there are so many Python prepared libraries, which You can use to use at-spi and other crucial processes. The good fact is, that Orca can cooperate not only with Gnome, but also with other GTK based enviroments. But i have found out, that not only desktop environment but aspecially window manager can influence how fast Orca would be.
In Ubuntu Mate Beta, The speed is very near to NVDA.
In trisquel, it is not so good.
It is also true, that it will always depend on many internal PC components and also on The amount of free available RAm, and also on used Window manager. I have found out, that Orca flat review feature is working perfectly, without issues even with other Window manager than Metacity, work with Marco and other GTK based. Blind user must know, where to move or modifi some configuration files to get Orca working. I Am sad, that i can not use Orca on Android mobile phone, but i hope, that there will exist some smart phone with some C++ build in desktop environment and with good window manager. So thank You very much for Yours programmers work and for build in Braille support to Orca source code.