Re: [orca-list] sometimes, when I delete a message in thunderbird, orca does not announce the next message

Hi José,

I see an interesting thing when Orca not spokening the deleted message:
The braille display after message deletion Orca not updating the changed list content. For example, when I deleted the last-1 message, Orca not spokening the last message in the inbox message list and the braille display after message deletion I see the already non existing message related data (have attachments or not, from, to, etc). Unfortunately when I want creating a debug.out file, Orca not doing this issue. This day morning I updated Orca the latest master branch version, yesterday I not experienced this issue.

Attila