Re: [orca-list] updating Orca

Hi Glenn,

By building from source I am talking about cloning the source from the
git repository, compiling orca, and then installing the newly created
binaries. Its not as simple as downloading and installing it.
Although, building from source is not difficult assuming you have the
build dependencies installed and up to date.

Cheers!