Re: [orca-list] I can not use by pass to activate the capslock

Correct.
I forgot to mention that the problem is present in orca master and orca 3.12.

On 09/10/2014 05:47 PM, Fernando Botelho wrote:
Hi everyone,

I can confirm  this bug on Orca 3.12.2. Bypass does not allow me to turn
caps lock on even though it says caps lock on, and when repeating the
operation it does not say caps lock off, it just says caps lock on again
without changing the capitalization.

Fernando