Re: [orca-list] More caret nav fixes committed to master and the gnome-3-14 branch

Hey José.

On 09/05/2014 07:24 PM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
I found a page where orca gets stuck.
To reproduce:
1. Go to http://nixspy.com/latestnews/upcoming-features-gnome-3-14/
2. Press ctrl+home.
3. Press down arrow until you find an image.
4. Press down arrow again.

I can confirm this. What seems to be happening is that the image are ads
that periodically change. When they change, we sometimes get dead
accessibles and no longer know where you are. I tried adding some sanity
checks to catch this, but those simple checks were not quite enough so
I'll give this some more thought.

Thanks for the report!
--joanie