Re: [orca-list] Main window dissapear

Hello,
What we know as an orca main window has realy been removed. So what you are ygetting now is a feature of updated orca version rather than an issue.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 4.9.2014 19:36 používateľ "Mauricio Wiersma" <mauricio wiersma gmail com> napísal:
Hey guys!

I've recently updated ubuntu from 12.04LTS to ubuntu 14.04LTS, and now Orca's main window doesn't appear anymore. Orca is working fine, and I can access the configuration window with the ins+space bar combination . What can be going wrong? Could be this an installation problem? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but the same behaviour continues.

I install Orca with apt-get install gnome-orca and the package installed is gnome-orca_3.10.3-0ubuntu1_all.deb

Any suggestion?

Best Regards!

Mauricio W.